We have compiled a list of resources that might help you with planning your trip. If you need additional information or have more questions, please don't hesitate to call or E-mail us. If you have used a great resource that isn't added on here or have an idea for a great resource please E-mail us and we will do what we can to add it on our list.
Maps of Breezy Point Camp
Directions to Breezy Point Camp
From Rockford, IL
1. Go West on I-90/94 to Eau Claire: 240 miles
2. Go North on 53 to Duluth: 155 miles
3. Go North on 61 to Pigeon River, Canada border: 190 miles
4. Go North on 61 to Thunder Bay: 40 Miles
5. Go Northwest on Trans Canada 17: 139 Miles
6. 7 Miles East of Ignace, At Breezy Point Camp Road, 3 Miles to B P C on Rock Left 1 Mile to Camp: 4 Miles
Suggested Packing List
First Aid Kit
Bug Spray (Deet)
8 LB. (Walleyes)
12-20 LB. (Northern)
1/4 - 3/8 oz. Jigs (All Colors)
Worms cannot be in dirt
Fish Poles (Med.-Action Stiff Back)
Canadian Gun Registration
Two Way Radio
Other helpful resources:
Click here for Ontario's hunting and fishing license information
Click here for the Ontario Government homepage.
Click here for the Angler's Edge Fishing & Marine website.